1 chicken cut into pieces
Butter as needed
Flour as needed
Seasoning (salt & pepper)
2 cloves of garlic
1 can of tomatoes or 1 lb. fresh
2 beef bullion cubes
1 Tbsp. oregano
Chopped parsley to taste
1 onion, sliced
- Sauté chicken in butter. Add a little flour and add seasoning.
- When brown remove chicken.
- Add onion, garlic, tomatoes and beef bullion cubes to pot and brown.
- Replace chicken in pot and add water to cover chicken and add oregano and parsley.
- Cook slowly until chicken is tender.
- Serve with pilaf (rice).
Easy Baked Chicken
1 Hole Chicken cut in pieces , skinned, or 8 pieces skinless any kind
1 large Onion , chopped
2 Tbsp. Olive oil or [ any shortening ]
2 or 3 stokes of Celery , chopped
2 Cups Rice
2 Tbsp. Chicken Flavor Bouillon powder or you can use cubes desolved or [ 4 Cups Chicken broth and 1 Tbs.Bouillon mixed ]
Pepper to taste
1/2 tsp. Cinamon
In a 12" Dutch oven shallow saute' Onion and Celery half way about 5 min. [ do not brown] add Rice and pepper and mix,lay down Chicken on Rice and pour liquid broth slowley on the chicken not to disturb the Rice, sprinkel Cinamon on top bake at 400 for 5o min. or so check for the Rice is cooked remove and let it rest for 5 min. and serve.
1/3 c. rice
1/2 onion, chopped
Salt to taste
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
Chili pepper to taste or chili sauce
2 tsp. fajita or taco powder
2 tsp. chicken broth
1 chicken breast, cut in sm. pieces
- First put rice on aluminum foil.
- Add oil on rice, then add the following ingredients: chicken, fajita sauce, chicken broth, pepper, onion, salt and chili.
- Fold the aluminum foil and put on charcoal, 10-15 minutes.