Meat or Turkey Meatballs
2 lbs. meatballs (frozen) or turkey
2 green bell peppers
1 large onion
½ can crushed pineapple (optional)
1 12 oz. (approximately) bottle of BBQ sauce
- Place meatballs in Dutch oven
- Chop green pepper and onion into small, less than ½" pieces and put in pot.
- Pour BBQ sauce over meatballs and fill bottle with water, shake well and pour on to meatballs.
- If you like sweet meatballs, pour ½ can of pineapple on top.
- Mix all together and cook at 350° for 50 minutes.
2 slabs of pork or beef ribs
1 16 to 24 oz. bottle of BBQ sauce
Note: for 10" diameter Dutch oven use 1 slab of ribs.
- Pour BBQ sauce on ribs and marinate at least 2 hours (I prefer overnight).
- Chop onion into small, less than ½" pieces.
- Cut carrots 2" to 3" long.
- Peel and cut potatoes into 4 pieces each.
- Place ribs in 12" diameter Dutch oven with all BBQ sauce, mixed with the onion.
- Place carrots and potatoes on top and cook at 350° for one hour or until tender.